Since we have taken almost all of the Admin Trainees out and placed them into BoD, we felt the need to open Admin Trainee applications yet again. And so we shall deliver. Below you will find the requirements you will need to first apply, and below that a link to the forum and instructions, along with your format that you will be required to use. You will be given until y, and May 1st to apply, and the results for the next part will be released on May 3rd.
Make sure you read all the details below before posting any application.
Applications not following the requirement will be ignored.
How does Admin Trainee Application work?
1) Candidates will apply to be next Admin Trainee by filling out an application before the due date (Apr. 24th – May 1st).
2) OOA+ will determine the number of candidates that will be nominated which depends on opening space(s). (May 1st/2nd 2015).
3) Results for the applicantions will be announced (May 3rd 2015).
1) Applicant must be ranking HQ Manager or higher.
2) Applicant should have a lot experience within SWAT.
3) Applicant must be an active member in base.
4) Applicant must have already worked in SWAT for 2 or more weeks.
If you think you fit the requirements and agree with the rules above, please make a new topic on the forum by using the following format.
Please submit your application by clicking the link below:
Thread Title: [Username]’s Admin Trainee Application [Current Unit]
2. Length Working in SWAT: (Join date if possible & length)
3. Current Rank:
4. Timezone (In GMT): e.g. GMT -3
5. Kik Username (optional): It just helps us communicate and spread news faster and easier
6. Experience: Explain any past experience in administrative roles or positions that you’ve had in the past.
7. Why Should We Pick You? (50 words minimum):
8. How active are you during the week/weekend?
9. Do you agree with ourTerms and Conditions?
** By submitting this application, I, [Insert your username], hereby agree on all terms and conditions and will always try to make SWAT a better place to the best of my ability, and be active whenever I am able. I also give the upper Administration my consent to terminate or move me to a suitable rank based on their choice if I am to be inactive without a LOA, breaking the rules, or causing trouble amoungst Habbo or SWAT, or for other unnamed reasons. **
* Submit your application including the liability statement below #9. Please use Arial size 12, black font.
New Trial OOA
So, as you can see by the title of this, we have some new Trial OOA. Before anyone asks questions, I’m going to set a few things out to dry. Trial OOA will have Admin to Security – HR, Pay badge, LOA badge, Ban pass, and Conference room. They will receive the remainder of their badges and admin when they complete their trial. During this trial, they will also not be able to sell VIP or SG (as we’re saving it for when they get full OOA). If there any other questions about what Trial OOA can do, please ask Jamie, Beth, or Enrique. So without further adieu, here they are:
New Directors in Training
With people being moved up to OOA, it means that we also are in need of more BoDs. So in turn, we pulled some people from Admin Trainee, and gave them Director in Training, to allow us to assess them on what they’re good at, what they can do, and what they will be able to bring to the table. (And to decide their units). So, here they are:
Hello SWAT members!
Jamie & Enrique have come up with an idea for SWAT and after deciding with the AT+ team we have put it into action!
So we will be having an official SWAT Hall of Fame! Jamie will be doing the website whenever he can, for now I will make a post with the 2015 inductees.
Thanks to Blake we now have a ceremony room where we will do the Hall of Fame ceremony!
We will be having two ceremonies for the people that are not able to attend the first, and I will record the ceremony as well and Jamie will be posting on youtube, so if you miss it do not worry!
When: Saturday April 11th
Time: 2pm (PST)
Where: SWAT ceremony room owned by Blake1419
When: Sunday April 12th
Time: 9am (AST)
Where: SWAT ceremony room owned by Blake1419
Any allies, SWAT workers, former SWAT workers, friends of allies or SWAT workers are welcome!
We have a set of rules as well for the people who are attending!
- You are suggested to but not required to wear formal attire.
- No spamming, trolling, dancing, use of effects, costumes, color chat(Unless AT+) allowed!
- No swearing!
These rules are to be followed! Whoever is caught not following these rules you will receive up to 3 warnings! If you keep breaking the rules you will be kicked by an Affairs Team member and will not be allowed back in! (If a SWAT worker, you will face consequences if you fail to follow the rules! If from alliance, your agency will be notified of your actions if you misbehave!)
This event is meant to be a fun and enjoyable moment for everyone so please be on your best behaviour!
— Affairs Team & AT+ Team