Make sure you read all the details below before posting an application.
Applications that do not not follow the requirement will be ignored.
How do Admin Trainee Applications work?
1) Candidates will apply for a chance to become an Admin Trainee by filling an application before the due date. (July 17th, 2015).
2) Applications will close and be reviwed by OOA+ for eligibility on entering Administration. (July 18th, 2015).
3) Results for applicants that passed will be announced. (July 19th, 2015).
4) New Admin Trainees will be trained BEFORE getting their motto and badge. (July 19th onward).
1) Candidate must be ranking High Rank (HR) or higher.
2) Candidate should have a fair amount of experience within SWAT.
3) Candidate must have been in SWAT for 2 or more weeks.
4) Candidate must be mature and act appropriately.
** Also a little notice, and a sort of disclaimer, if you apply for this, it does not guarantee you a spot. And if you have applied for Admin Trainee (or Cabinet) in the past, it also does not mean you will get it. If you are not accepted, please do NOT throw a tantrum or say we don’t want you, because we do want you. We just think that you need to work on things before you enter Administration. It’s a big role, and leads up to even bigger roles, so please keep that in mind. We will also be doing a quick “background” check for each applicant which can also determine whether they will be accepted or not. **
If you think you fit the requirements and agree with the rules above, please make a new topic in the AT Application section by using the following format.
Please submit your application by clicking the button below:
Thread Title: [Username]’s Admin Trainee Application [Current Unit]
2. Length Working in SWAT: (Join date if possible & length)
3. Current Rank:
4. Timezone (In GMT): e.g. GMT -3
5. Kik Username (optional): It just helps us communicate and spread news faster and easier
6. Experience: Tell us about any past experience you had within an Administrative role.
7. Why should we pick you? (50 words minimum):
8. How active are you during the week/weekend?:
9. Do you agree with our Terms and Conditions?: Yes or No
** By submitting this application, I, [username], hereby agree to all terms and conditions and will always try to make SWAT a better place to the best of my ability, and be active whenever I am able. I also give the upper Administration my consent to terminate or move me to a suitable rank based on their choice if I am to be inactive without a LOA, breaking the rules, or causing trouble amongst Habbo or SWAT, or for other unnamed reasons. **
Submit the application with the notice above included (with your username filled in it). Please use black, size 12, Arial font.
SWAT’s New DJ Station Is now Out
- _ -Ashly _-_
Joining is simple!
Click This Link To Be Sent to The Main Page
How To Join
To Be able to join this you must First Sign up by clicking the link above you will be sent to the main page. (You can also skip this process and just tune in as a guest, but you’re unable to Woot, Grab or Meh things, and you won’t have a username or avatar)
Once there, all you have to do is click the ‘Sign Up’ button, make an account, and you’re done!
Now that you have signed up,
You have to do this one final step:
Once you’re finally on the site, click the following link to be sent to our Community!
This is the moment you have all been waiting for… The Admin Trainee results are finally in! Below are the complete and official list of applicants that will proceed to training to become an Admin Trainee! Training will be happening soon, so please stay tuned for that =)