Member of the Week
Introducing ‘Member of the Week’! Work hard to gain the title and earn some extra coins!
- Admin Trainee and up will submit names of hard work ers to bethany1230. *Names should be submitted in by Saturday 1pm GMT.*
- The names submitted will be discussed at the end of AT+ meetings to decide who will be entered into the random prize draw to win coins.
- The member with the most votes as to who has worked the hardest will receive the title ‘Member of the Week’ and 10c.
- The other most deserving members will be entered in to a random prize draw. The first runner up will receive 5c and the second runner up will receive 2c. All winners will receive the badge for the week.
- The names of the winners will be announced at the General Meetings and their prizes will be given. The week will then restart and new winners will be chosen at the end of the week.
- Fill the front desks and Security.
- Recruit new agents.
- Be enthusiastic to train.
- Be willing to help.
- Be polite and respectful to everyone.
This is the moment you have all been waiting for. The results from the Admin Trainee Applications. First, I would like to explain a couple things. We had 32 applications submitted, and we accepted 9 users. It was a close call, and we couldn’t accept everyone. So without further adieu, here are our new Admin Trainees!
Congratulate them and say hello to our new ATs!
We also have promoted a couple of our Admin Trainees to Trial BoD, to take over the roles in BoD that we have been missing. So say congratulations to the following users for progressing on their track in SWAT’s Administration.
Make sure you read all the details below before posting an application.
Applications that do not not follow the requirement will be ignored.
How do Admin Trainee Applications work?
1) Candidates will apply for a chance to become an Admin Trainee by filling an application before the due date. (July 17th, 2015).
2) Applications will close and be reviwed by OOA+ for eligibility on entering Administration. (July 18th, 2015).
3) Results for applicants that passed will be announced. (July 19th, 2015).
4) New Admin Trainees will be trained BEFORE getting their motto and badge. (July 19th onward).
1) Candidate must be ranking High Rank (HR) or higher.
2) Candidate should have a fair amount of experience within SWAT.
3) Candidate must have been in SWAT for 2 or more weeks.
4) Candidate must be mature and act appropriately.
** Also a little notice, and a sort of disclaimer, if you apply for this, it does not guarantee you a spot. And if you have applied for Admin Trainee (or Cabinet) in the past, it also does not mean you will get it. If you are not accepted, please do NOT throw a tantrum or say we don’t want you, because we do want you. We just think that you need to work on things before you enter Administration. It’s a big role, and leads up to even bigger roles, so please keep that in mind. We will also be doing a quick “background” check for each applicant which can also determine whether they will be accepted or not. **
If you think you fit the requirements and agree with the rules above, please make a new topic in the AT Application section by using the following format.
Please submit your application by clicking the button below:
Thread Title: [Username]’s Admin Trainee Application [Current Unit]
2. Length Working in SWAT: (Join date if possible & length)
3. Current Rank:
4. Timezone (In GMT): e.g. GMT -3
5. Kik Username (optional): It just helps us communicate and spread news faster and easier
6. Experience: Tell us about any past experience you had within an Administrative role.
7. Why should we pick you? (50 words minimum):
8. How active are you during the week/weekend?:
9. Do you agree with our Terms and Conditions?: Yes or No
** By submitting this application, I, [username], hereby agree to all terms and conditions and will always try to make SWAT a better place to the best of my ability, and be active whenever I am able. I also give the upper Administration my consent to terminate or move me to a suitable rank based on their choice if I am to be inactive without a LOA, breaking the rules, or causing trouble amongst Habbo or SWAT, or for other unnamed reasons. **
Submit the application with the notice above included (with your username filled in it). Please use black, size 12, Arial font.