After falling to interpol in their last matchup, Kings FC trained hard! Now after an intense match that ended 5-5 in full time, a golden goal gave Swat a victory 6-5 over interpol! It was a back and forth contest, neither team giving in! What else can we expect from two very great teams? 😉 An amazing match that had fans at the edge of their seats! Truly incredible as now Swat leads the series 3-1! Until next time Swatters!
Dex(Interpol): 5 goals
Player of the Match:
Make sure you read all the details below before posting an application.
Applications that do not not follow the requirement will be ignored.
How do Admin Trainee Applications work?
1) Candidates will apply for a chance to become an Admin Trainee by filling an application before the due date. (October 9th, 2015).
2) Applications will close and be reviwed by OOA+ for eligibility on entering Administration. (October 10th, 2015).
3) Results for applicants that passed will be announced. (October 11th, 2015).
4) New Admin Trainees will be trained BEFORE getting their motto and badge. (October 11th onward).
1) Candidate must be ranking High Rank (HR) or higher.
2) Candidate should have a fair amount of experience within SWAT.
3) Candidate must have been in SWAT for 2 or more weeks.
4) Candidate must be mature and act appropriately.
** Also a little notice, and a sort of disclaimer, if you apply for this, it does not guarantee you a spot. And if you have applied for Admin Trainee (or Cabinet) in the past, it also does not mean you will get it. If you are not accepted, please do NOT throw a tantrum or say we don’t want you, because we do want you. We just think that you need to work on things before you enter Administration. It’s a big role, and leads up to even bigger roles, so please keep that in mind. We will also be doing a quick “background” check for each applicant which can also determine whether they will be accepted or not. **
If you think you fit the requirements and agree with the rules above, please make a new topic in the AT Application section by using the following format.
Please submit your application by clicking the button below:
Thread Title: [Username]’s Admin Trainee Application [Current Unit]
2. Length Working in SWAT: (Join date if possible & length)
3. Current Rank:
4. Timezone (In GMT): e.g. GMT -3
5. Kik Username (optional): It just helps us communicate and spread news faster and easier
6. Experience: Tell us about any past experience you had within an Administrative role.
7. Why should we pick you? (50 words minimum):
8. How active are you during the week/weekend?:
9. Do you agree with our Terms and Conditions?: Yes or No
** By submitting this application, I, [username], hereby agree to all terms and conditions and will always try to make SWAT a better place to the best of my ability, and be active whenever I am able. I also give the upper Administration my consent to terminate or move me to a suitable rank based on their choice if I am to be inactive without a LOA, breaking the rules, or causing trouble amongst Habbo or SWAT, or for other unnamed reasons. **
Submit the application with the notice above included (with your username filled in it). Please use black, size 12, Arial font.
Hello there! In our general meeting, we’ve promoted 3 users in BoD to Directors of their units! You’ll be able to see them and what rank they are below! We have also promoted 5 Admin Trainees to be Trial BoDs! You’ll also be able to find out who they are and what unit they got to trial for below! Please congratulate them if you see them! (I know the pictures don’t line up with the names but the formatting was being difficult so that’s the best I can do right now)
BoomItsHally. –> Director of Presidential Unit
urdey-9 –> Director of External Affairs
zheek88 –> Director of Training
BoomItsHally. urdey-9 zheek88
vJuliav –> Trial BoD (EA)
leonolvers –> Trial BoD (Standards)
AwkwardCookie. –> Trial BoD (Training)
panjackcmot –> Trial BoD (PU)
BurningLight –> Trial BoD (Security)
vJuliav leonolvers AwkwardCookie. panjackcmot BurningLight