Hello everyone! I know this is an anticipated moment for many SWAT members, so I’ll get right to it. Last week, I purchased a Minecraft server for all of SWAT (and anyone else who wants to really) to play on!

IP: 192.99.21.121:28828

Slots: 24

MC Version: 1.9

Server RAM: 4GB

Type: Survival

Step 1: Open Minecraft Launcher (If you don’t have one, go download it).

Step 2: Go to ‘Edit Profile’ and select “Release 1.9” as your Minecraft Version.

Step 3: Press the ‘Play’ button on Launcher.

Step 4: Once loaded, go to the ‘Multiplayer’ tab. 

Step 5: Press ‘Add Server’ and type in the server details (with the IP above).

Step 6: Enter the server and start playing!

If you have any questions, suggestions, concerns, or any other types of feedback, please message me anytime! I’d love to hear it (even if it’s absurd or weird). Please keep in mind though that what I can do is limited to the amount of RAM (maybe we can upgrade it soon with others help idk?) and the general consensus of the users playing on the server. Thanks!

Please read all the information below BEFORE posting an application.

Applications that fail to meet the requirements or format will be declined.

Process Timeline:

• Applications will open for a period of 14 days. (April 17th, 2016)
  • Applications close at midnight in GMT, and review will begin. (May 1st, 2016)
  • Results will be announced during the General Meeting(s). (May 8th, 2016)
  • New Cabinet Members will be trained BEFORE they receive their badge. (May 8th onward)

Candidate Requirements:

• Applicant must be ranking High Rank (HR) or higher.
  • Applicant should have a fair amount of experience within SWAT.
  • Applicant must have been in SWAT for 1 month or more. In your current state, if you’ve left for some reason, that time does not count towards this application.
  • Applicant must be mature and act appropriatelyWe do check logs and reports for any offences.

Disclaimer: Applying for Cabinet and fitting the requirements does not guarantee you a spot. We choose the most mature, responsible and experienced members from the pool of applicants to continue as admins. Your current rank has no effect on the status of your application nor does it sway the reviewers on the outcome. Applying in previous applications (be it BoD, Cabinet or AT) does not prove any relevance to your current application or to the acceptance of your application. If you fail to be accepted into the admin team, we ask that you remain calm and to wait until we release applications again, and to act appropriately in accordance to the results or disciplinary action could be taken. There’s always next time.

If you meet the above requirements, please proceed with making your application.

Please submit your application using the button below.

button.png?t=Click+Here&f=Lobster+Two-Bo

Application Format:

Thread Title: [Username]’s Cabinet Application [Current Unit]

Thread Information:

1. Username: Your username here

2. Current Length of Employment: Date you last joined SWAT

3. Current Rank: Place your motto here

4. Timezone (In GMT): If you need help with this, ask an admin or consult Google.

5. Kik Username (Optional): Rapid communication between admins. Not necessary, but recommended.

6. Past Administrative Experience: Any experience you’ve had in an administrative role

7. What are 3 Things You’re Good At?: State what it is and a little explanation to go with it.

1. Thing #1
  2. Thing #2
  3. Thing #3

8. Why Should We Pick You? (50 words minimum): What makes you different from everyone else

9. Describe Yourself in 3 Words:

10. What Days & Hours Are You Active:

11. Do You Agree to Our Terms & Conditions?: Yes or No

** By submitting this application, I, [username], hereby agree to all terms and conditions and will always try to make SWAT a better place to the best of my abilities. I hereby give consent to the Upper Administration (OOA+) to terminate my employment at SWAT or to move me to an appropriate rank should I become inactive without an approved Leave of Absence, breaking rules, causing trouble throughout Habbo and/or SWAT or for any other unnamed reason deemed fit. **

Submit the application WITH the notice above included (and replace [username] with your username). Please use BLACK, size 14, ARIAL font. Applications without the ** notice above will be overlooked.

Click HERE to see an example application.

Hello there! As of yesterday, we will be using a new Pay Policy for users to collect pay. We will now be using the Pay Badge, and you cannot collect pay without it. There are also requirements that you need to fulfill to obtain the badge, which are stated below. If you have any questions regarding this, please see an OOA+.

Purpose:

1. To motivate members get online more often on weekdays.
  2. To avoid members only come online for pay.
  3. To ensure members are being paid fairly.
  4. To increase SWAT’s budget.

Requirements:

1. Member must be Senior Agent I or above.
  2. Standards and Security members must be promoted at least once within that week.
  3. Trainers must be promoted at least once and have successfully trained a minimum of 3 Recruits within that week.
  4. HRA/THR must Train/Promote a minimum of 5 people in total within that week and must be active in base.
    (e.g. Train 2 Recruits successfully + Promote 3 members = Trained/Promoted 5 people)
  5. High Rank (HR) and above must Train/Promote a minimum of 6 people in total within that week and must be active in base.
    (e.g. Train 4 Recruits successfully + Promote 2 members = Trained/Promoted 6 people)(Please note that these are the minimum requirements, and users are still encouraged to be active and train/promote more than the requirements stated above)

Rules:

1. Members must follow the Ranking Policy. (Ensuring promotions are within the time limits)
  2. Members must not be on LOA.
  3. Badge Requests will close each Sunday at 12am (midnight) GMT.
  4. Admin Trainee+ are able to approve/deny members in the Pay Badge. (If they meet the requirements)
  5. Pay Badge will be removed once the member has received their Pay/Promo.
  6. Members may only claim their Pay on Sundays up to 1 hour after each of the General Meetings. (General Meetings are Sundays at 1:30pm GMT and 9pm GMT)
  7. If you are unable to make it to one of the meetings, please speak to a Founder BEFORE SUNDAY about arranging a time for you to collect your pay. (Only if you have the pay badge)