Cab.gif Cabinet Application Results Cab.gif

Hello everybody! After Cabinet Applications closed, we began to process each application and consider each applicant as a potential Cabinet Member. After countless hours and careful considerations, we’ve compiled a list of seven new Cabinet Members. Please congratulate the following users for becoming our newest addition to our Administration:

avatarimage?user=Meirv&action=wav&gestur     avatarimage?user=Noelly!&action=wav&gest     avatarimage?user=-p-OMega-q-&action=wav&      avatarimage?user=queentootyelle&action=w      avatarimage?user=BlackChandelier&action=      avatarimage?user=Sandy_W&action=wav&gest      avatarimage?user=dm0710&action=wav&gestu

In order (L to R):  Meirv, Noelly!, -p-OMega-q-, queentootyelle, BlackChandelier, Sandy_W, dm0710

Please read all information below BEFORE posting an application.

Applications that fail to comply with the format provided or fail to meet the requirements will be dismissed immediately.

Process Timeline:

• August 28th, 2016 – Applications open
  • September 25th, 2016 – Applications close at midnight in GMT
  • Sept. 26th-Sept. 30th, 2016 – Review stage begins
  • October 2nd, 2016 – Results are announced

Candidate Requirements:

• Applicants must be ranking High Ranks or above.
  • Applicants should have a fair amount of experience in SWAT and in a leadership role.
  • Applicants must be mature and act appropriately.
  • Applicants must have been in SWAT for a minimum of 1 month or more. Please note: The time qualifications are for this requirement are based off your last known join date, not your original join date.

Disclaimer: Applying for Cabinet and fitting the requirements does not guarantee you a spot. We choose the most mature, responsible and experienced members from the pool of applicants to continue as admins. Your current rank has no effect on the status of your application nor does it sway the reviewers on the outcome. Applying in previous applications (be it BoD, Cabinet or AT) does not prove any relevance to your current application or to the acceptance of your application. If you fail to be accepted into the admin team, we ask that you remain calm and to wait until we release applications again, and to act appropriately in accordance to the results or disciplinary action could be taken. There’s always next time.

If all above requirements are met and acknowledged, please proceed to the application process.

Application Format:

Thread Title: [Username]’s Cabinet Application

Thread Contents:

Current Length of Employment: Date you last joined SWAT
Timezone (in GMT): If you need help with this, please ask an Admin or consult Google
Kik Username (Optional): Allows us to communicate quickly between admins
Past Administrative Experience: Any experience you’ve had in an administrative role
What are your strengths and weaknesses?: Tell us what you’re good at
Why should we pick you? (50 words minimum): What makes you so special?
Describe yourself in 3 words:
What days & hours are you active?:
Do you agree to our Terms of Service?:

** By submitting this application, I, [username], hereby agree to all terms and conditions herein and will always try to make SWAT a better place to the best of my abilities. I hereby give consent to the Upper Administration (OOA+) to terminate my employment at SWAT or to move me to an appropriate rank should I become inactive without an approved Leave of Absence, breaking rules, causing trouble throughout Habbo and/or SWAT or for any other unnamed reason deemed fit by Foundation. **

Submit the application WITH the notice above included (and replace [username] with your username). Please use BLACK, size 14, ARIAL font. Applications without the ** notice above will be overlooked.

Please submit your application using the button below.

Hey everyone!

As I mentioned in the General Meetings, SWAT is putting out a short survey for anyone on Habbo to fill out. The objective of the survey is to see how people inside and outside of SWAT see us, what areas we can improve on, what areas we excel in, and a few other things. We encourage everyone to fill it out, however it’s not mandatory. Please be as honest as you can and answer as many questions as you like.

The survey can be found here:

All responses are kept confidential and any information used from the survey will not include any Habbo usernames or any keywords to identify the information’s author. If there are any questions or concerns, please contact Jamie96554 (<– click the name to find my contact info) and I will reply as soon as possible.

– SWAT Foundation