Hello there! As of yesterday, we will be using a new Pay Policy for users to collect pay. We will now be using the Pay Badge, and you cannot collect pay without it. There are also requirements that you need to fulfill to obtain the badge, which are stated below. If you have any questions regarding this, please see an OOA+.
- To motivate members get online more often on weekdays.
- To avoid members only come online for pay.
- To ensure members are being paid fairly.
- To increase SWAT’s budget.
- Member must be Senior Agent I or above.
- Standards and Security members must be promoted at least once within that week.
- Trainers must be promoted at least once and have successfully trained a minimum of 3 Recruits within that week.
- HRA/THR must Train/Promote a minimum of 5 people in total within that week and must be active in base.
(e.g. Train 2 Recruits successfully + Promote 3 members = Trained/Promoted 5 people)
- High Rank (HR) and above must Train/Promote a minimum of 6 people in total within that week and must be active in base.
(e.g. Train 4 Recruits successfully + Promote 2 members = Trained/Promoted 6 people)(Please note that these are the minimum requirements, and users are still encouraged to be active and train/promote more than the requirements stated above)
- Members must follow the Ranking Policy. (Ensuring promotions are within the time limits)
- Members must not be on LOA.
- Badge Requests will close each Sunday at 12am (midnight) GMT.
- Admin Trainee+ are able to approve/deny members in the Pay Badge. (If they meet the requirements)
- Pay Badge will be removed once the member has received their Pay/Promo.
- Members may only claim their Pay on Sundays up to 1 hour after each of the General Meetings. (General Meetings are Sundays at 1:30pm GMT and 9pm GMT)
- If you are unable to make it to one of the meetings, please speak to a Founder BEFORE SUNDAY about arranging a time for you to collect your pay. (Only if you have the pay badge)
Please read all the information below BEFORE posting an application.
Applications that fail to meet the requirements or format will be declined.
- Applications will open for a period of 16 days. (Jan. 3rd, 2016)
- Applications will close and review will begin. (Jan. 19th, 2016)
- Results will be announced during a General Meeting. (Jan. 24th, 2016)
- New Admin Trainees will be trained BEFORE they receive their badge. (Jan. 24th, 2016 onward)
- Applicant must be ranking High Rank (HR) or higher.
- Applicant should have a fair amount of experience within SWAT.
- Applicant must have been in SWAT for 1 or more months.
- Applicant must be mature and act appropriately.
Disclaimer: Applying for Admin Trainee and fitting the requirements does not guarantee you a spot. We choose the most mature, responsible and experienced members from the pool of applicants to continue as admins. Your current rank has no effect on the status of your application nor does it sway the reviewers on the outcome. Applying in previous applications (be it BoD, Cabinet or AT) does not prove any relevance to your current application or to the acceptance of your application. If you fail to be accepted into the admin team, we ask that you remain calm and to wait until we release applications again, and to act appropriately in accordance to the results or disciplinary action could be taken.
If you meet the above requirements, please proceed with making your application.
Please submit your application using the button below.
Thread Title: [Username]’s Admin Trainee Application [Current Unit]
2. Length of Employment: Date you joined SWAT
3. Current Rank:
4. Timezone (In GMT):
5. Kik Username (Optional): Our method of communication between SWAT members rapidly
6. Past Administrative Experience: Any experience you’ve had in an administrative role
7. Why Should We Pick You? (50 words minimum): What makes you different from everyone else
8. Describe Yourself in 3 Words:
9. What Days & Hours Are You Active:
10. Do You Agree to Our Terms & Conditions?: Yes or No
** By submitting this application, I, [username], hereby agree to all terms and conditions and will always try to make SWAT a better place to the best of my abilities. I hereby give consent to the Upper Administration (OOA+) to terminate my employment at SWAT or to move me to an appropriate rank should I become inactive without an approved Leave of Absence, breaking rules, causing trouble throughout Habbo and/or SWAT or for any other unnamed reason deemed fit. **
Submit the application WITH the notice above included (and replace [username] with your username). Please use BLACK, size 14, ARIAL font. Applications without the ** notice will be overlooked.
Click HERE to see an example application.
In an intense matchup Swat defeated KoH 11-2 to improve to 7-0 in Royalty Park! The Swat players exploded and never took their foot off the gas the whole game!
Urdey – I think the game went very well for us, KoH in some respects were a bit unlucky, however we were all definitely on top form tonight
Julia – Swat did a fantastic job and showed true skill, and it was played well by both teams
Enrique – All I can say is I am very proud of all my players
Urdey(Swat) – 8 goals 1 assist
Julia(Swat) – 1 goal
Notting(Swat) – 1 goal
hotspyfauzan – 1 assist
CodyB12(KoH) – 1 own goal 1 goal
Player of the Game: