lani956

DarkEnternal (lani956) says hello

3 posts in this topic

Hello to everyone, I absolutely love it to read about other people and  to know them better, so I decided to tell you more about me and my Journey on Habbo Hotel. Right now, while I'm typing this, I can't decide if I should  with a profile or as a bio or as a timeline... :D 

Well ok... I will write the biography because I would love to read it that way. Maybe you too, who knows? ;) 

My Name is Lanisha but all my friends call me Lani, I'm 22 (so probably the oldest at SWAT :D) and live in Germany. 

When I was 11 I got my first Book of Harry Potter (it was sorcerers stone) and it didn't took long till I got the Chamber of Secrets, the Prisoner of Ascaban and all the other HP-Books and I watched my first movie (Chamber of Secrets, I love it the most of all, I watched and was reading the book like a thousand times.) step by step I watched all the movies. When I was younger I was totally addicted to Gryffindor, in the meantime it is Slytherin :P 

I like almost every music but it changes I like HipHop, Ska, the local Marching Band, Madcon, Killerpilze, Metal, Pop etc.

Im also addicted to Netflix and love to make friends all around the world and to learn new languages.

My Languages: 

German (fluently)

English (B1 Level)

Urdu (Beginner)

Arabic (Beginner) 

I found Habbo back on 2016 while reading about someone who said  he wants to play Habbo after years so I googled it, found the App and registered on Habbo.de. 

I wandered through the Rooms and found out that you can work at some Places to earn Coins so I found a Agency (Hospital) and wanted to apply for a Job but I was reading on the Stickies that it would take 2 Weeks till I would get a job and it was weird so I kept wandering. :D 

While doing so I found a Army where I applied and got a Job, it was new for me so I had so much fun, worked  my way up and became a executive but after a few months  I quit. 

I remembered a guy I befriend while working on that army and joined his army where I was holding a high rank, I had so much fun and was making friends but then he changed and showed me that he was nothing but a manipulative freak and we became enemies (we still are). 

I was holding high ranks on other Army's over the time and retired because they got inactive. 

Because there haven't been good Army's I switched over to a new Project and started to work on a Fanpage where I'm running Events and host Games  for the German Habbo which is also a lot of fun. 

But I missed it to work on Habbo so I discovered  .com and applied on USDF but I realised the Army's aren't a good and fun place it was strict and I always got trouble with the high ranks because I'm a 100% phone user which they don't like. 

I also realised that the .com-Army's are a strict interpretation of German agencies so I was surprised when I had the idea of working in a .com-Agency  and I was again wandering through the Hotel and discovered lots of Agency's and then I finally found SWAT. 

I applied and met many funny and friendly people so I knew when I had my first training with lewis ( <3) that I want to work my way up here. 

And when becoming finally a Security-Member SWAT showed me again that it is my home because they weren't rude and  helpful instead .

Yesterday I reached the Intelligence Unit and still can't believe this is really true. 

~~~CONTINUED SOON~~~

I enjoy working with you even when first met ya at FTF and I knew your an awesome girl to chat with. My ancestor from Germany so that pretty neat! So I'm glad you enjoy SWAT as I am too and looking forward on continuing working with you!

-Matt

13 hours ago, InvestigatorM said:

I enjoy working with you even when first met ya at FTF and I knew your an awesome girl to chat with. My ancestor from Germany so that pretty neat! So I'm glad you enjoy SWAT as I am too and looking forward on continuing working with you!

-Matt

Aww, thank you, Matt. :) 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead