Ricky

Farewell, my friends

7 posts in this topic

Farewell my Friend,  Cant believe the time has come for you to leave us :(  I will do my best to keep EA running smoothly.

This is a really sad time for SWAT.  We will all miss you so please don't be a stranger.  You best show your face for our weekly talks regarding WWE and torturing of Craig.

Good Luck with Everything 

#Dm4CoFounder

Goodbye, Ricky!! I have enjoyed working with you since I joined SWAT and even while I was in KoH :,) I hope you enjoyed your years with SWAT and I hope you enjoy the path you're pursuing in your real life! I have all my faith in you c: I still remember that you were my first ever SWAT friend and I thank you for all the memories. This isn't goodbye, so I'm never gonna say goodbye. But farewell, my friend!  :D

P.S. #DM4CoFounder #Maddie4Founder ;)

Wow I am sadden and happy at same time but since you need do what you have to do whatever fate lead ya. I remember how I first met you in 2016 as in KoH EA and you was aesome  SWAT EA Leader cause every time I come in the base you made my day by saying hi to me and I love playing game with you on Town of Salem which going miss playing with ya. I wish you a best of luck in life and remember don't give up for what ever fate lead you. Take care my friend. -Matt

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead