• Announcements

• kldom

Got any suggestions you want the Admins to hear? Click here!   01/01/2018

Simply click here and fill up the Feedback Form!  This way, Admin Team can easily read your suggestions/feedback that you think will improve SWAT!
    • 30great03

Claiming Late Pay   05/07/2018

Hey everyone! We are aware that most of the time, some of you have a really important agenda irl and can't make it to General Meeting! So starting next week, 13th of May, if you could not make it to General Meeting, you have 48 hours after Second GM to claim your pay or promo from any Cab+ member! After 48 hours, you won't be able to claim your pay or promo anymore. But please note that if you are not able to attend a General Meeting, you are still supposed to let a member of OOA+ know in advance.    We know that the new pay system is still confusing for some members, but we are working on it and improving it for all of you! If you haven't read about the New Pay System, click here!     Best Regards, 30great03
dm0710

Emotional Goodbye

9 posts in this topic

I really didnt expect to be writing this but some of you know my situation in real life and unfortunately it has now led to me making the decision to officially retire from SWAT and habbo.  

I recently lost my grandad so have been spending a lot of time taking care of my nan.  I have also been offered a full time job starting monday meaning my time for computers is now next to none. 

I have made some great friends during my time with SWAT.  

Ricky,  Thanks for everything,  you have been a awesome friend, I will miss our talks regarding Wwe and our constant tormenting of Craig.

Craig,  been a pleasure knowing you,  shame about you being a red.

Dom,  you have been one of my closest friends within SWAT.  

Amy,  thanks for believing in my abilities and making me admin.

Maddie, Andrew, Fred, Jamie, Dylan, it has been a absolute pleasure knowing you all.  

I'm sure I've missed people but I hope everyone at SWAT continues to make it great again.

Im going to leave it here.  

I wish you all the best and will try pop on in my spare time

Effective 26-4-2018

Im sorry to see you go! It's been a pleasure to meet you and work with you! I hope everything is okay and hopefully one day you will return!

It's been a pleasure knowing you, David! I hope your irl situation improves! I only wish you the best. Let's keep in touch! My kik is imleavingsoon and my snapchat is popthatmusic if you ever want to talk c: See you later bud xx

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
Ah dude, i hope everythings gonna be fine!

you're one of my best guy on SWAT, i hope this is not our last encounter

i will waiting for our next encounter 

Awe I can see my name there! Goodluck, DM! Wish you all the best. I hope your nan feels fine soon even if it surely hurts for her and for the whole fam. Hope you'll do well on your job, and congrats! Best of luck! You're on your path to be more successful man. Sooooo proud of youuuuuuuu! *pats shoulder* :) 

It's really sad that you're leaving. But you know that you'll always be welcome and I hope that you visit us whenever you have time to :)

You've done a great job for Swat and I appreciate all your service! Thank you for everything!

My heart go to you and your family also your a great friend and leader I have in swat and in EA which I will miss you much. I am proud of you on doing what you need to do and I wish you best of luck. See you again bye David. - Matt

Hi David,

I never got the chance to talk to you that much, only when you asked me something about admin tasks or badge removals or something xD but I can see the work you've done in SWAT and the effort you put in to make SWAT run as smoothly as possible, and I admire that! Thank you for all you've done and we all really appreciate it, although not many of us might see as you work kind of in the background. ^^ Anyways- I'm very sorry for your loss, hoping your family heals well, and hope your nan is fine also. Congrats on your new job! That's a big accomplishment and I hope you go far in life and your job.

See you around when you visit! :) 

It’s been a pleasure knowing you David. I hope everything works out for you and your family. I hope your able to come back one day and see us. Best of luck in your future David :) 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead