Jumpy Bird - Swat's First Mobile Game!

Swat has released its first mobile game, "Jumpy Bird" The Game is available on the Google Play Store, for Download. The Game is Free and Fun! Jump your way to a High Score! Jumpy Bird is a challenging, but fun platformer game! Make sure to rate and share the game with your friends! Enjoy! >> Click Here <<

Photo

<SWAT> Missions?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Brah113

Brah113

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:27 PM

If enough people are interested, and if it is okayed by Jmmey321, I'd be more than happy to help managing missions. Some missions could include recruiting outside of the HQ, broadening our recruiting population and bringing in a lot more recruits. Instead of waiting for the recruits to come to us, we bring our job to them. While I realize we are a very peaceful group/agency, there may be a time when a competitor attempts some form of espionage on our HQ. In order to combat that, it might be wise to start up a counter spy force of some kind. Better to have it, and never use it, than to go down or suffer wishing we had it right? It would be a strictly defensive force. In order to keep the counter spy force agents busy, the overseers of the group can conduct tests and training to keep them sharp. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated, and some support even more so. It's a very "raw" and unrefined idea now, but I believe with the right attention and effort, it could be something that sets us apart even more from the rest of the agencies. Thank you all for reading this :).

#2 Bobucus The Beautiful

Bobucus The Beautiful

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:24 PM

The Special Afro Force can go out lookin' all fresh and stuff, and people would be like dang thats some swagg cool stuff, and we would be like, psshh come to SWAT and you be looking all freshhh and the peeps would be like, hecks yea and then we would be filling with new recruits. just suggesting.

#3 JunkyardJohn

JunkyardJohn

Advanced Member

• Director
  • 690 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:58 AM

As much as i like the ideas there's a few issues. As far as making sure the HQ is safe and keeping the peace with other agencies that is dealt with by the UN, so there wouldn't really be any need for this. Also our RR badge is locked and only truly trusted members have admin on the badge so a trash is highly unlikely. As for going and advertising/recruiting outside of base there is a major issue with this, as if we go around advertising everywhere other agencies may do the same, and in turn may end up advertising within SWAT HQ itself, which would cause major issues. I remember there being an incident where a couple members did so from another agency, they were quickly punished and their actions stopped due to not wanting to cause issues with other agencies. So unfortunately we can't advertise outside of SWAT as it may either invoke others to do so/annoy our allies, and we can't really spy on others (even if for defensive purposes) as the UN already effectively does this. However i love seeing new ideas so keep the coming! :)

One for all, and all for one. This is the way of progression.

#4 Brah113

Brah113

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:13 PM

Yeah that makes sense. But I do think it would be good to find some sort of system that works with the rest of Habbo, where we can have our members use teamwork in some way. Whether it be simply playing games in small groups, and have friendly competitions with allies or other agencies. The UN could keep count of who has the most wins and that could be a substitution for "battles" or "war". All of our agencies allude directly to militaristic groups in the real world. I feel like a lot of members, (including myself at times) feel cooped up in the HQ for a long period of time. So maybe one day out of the week we can have practice or "training" then another day we can have a game or "a battle". The UN could also turn it into a tournament of sorts as well. (March champions, April champions, etc.) Your thoughts on this? Constructive criticism or criticism in general is always appreciated. :)

#5 AgentJasonRock

AgentJasonRock

<SWAT> Liberation Bunny

• Board of Directors
  • 1,289 posts
  • AgentJasonRock

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:33 PM

Yeah that makes sense. But I do think it would be good to find some sort of system that works with the rest of Habbo, where we can have our members use teamwork in some way. Whether it be simply playing games in small groups, and have friendly competitions with allies or other agencies. The UN could keep count of who has the most wins and that could be a substitution for "battles" or "war". All of our agencies allude directly to militaristic groups in the real world. I feel like a lot of members, (including myself at times) feel cooped up in the HQ for a long period of time. So maybe one day out of the week we can have practice or "training" then another day we can have a game or "a battle". The UN could also turn it into a tournament of sorts as well. (March champions, April champions, etc.) Your thoughts on this? Constructive criticism or criticism in general is always appreciated. :)

Sounds like a Hunger game to me lol

Spoiler

#6 Brah113

Brah113

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:25 PM

Sounds like a Hunger game to me lol

Hahaha it could work like that, or a bracket system as well. But a bracket system would most likely take a whole month to complete. I see what you mean about it being like hunger games with each agency sending their best group to "battle" the other groups. The more I think about this, the more fun it sounds.

#7 JunkyardJohn

JunkyardJohn

Advanced Member

• Director
  • 690 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:07 PM

As it stands I put on some habbo games each month, as I have friends in different agencies and it's nice to see them bond, as a result I've actually seen more people from WH visit us and vice versa. So I genuinely love the idea, I'm not too keen on the whole tournament idea, simply due to the fact it may cause arguments instead of stronger bonds as a habbo community. Also with current issues with the UN I don't see them hosting this Any time soon. However I would highly recommend telling an OOA+ about your idea and maybe having SWAT host a monthly habbo gaming session?

One for all, and all for one. This is the way of progression.

#8 .O.TIM.O.

.O.TIM.O.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:16 AM

inter-agency hunger games... I like the sound of that
Posted Image

#9 Giorgos567

Giorgos567

Advanced Member

• Director